Want an inside look at how CaptionSync works? Sign up for a demo!
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- How to submit content for transcription or captioning via the CaptionSync web user interface.
- How to use advanced features like video encoding, translation, and DVD/MP4 transfers.
- How to preview and edit your captions using our online caption editor.
- How to automate your captioning workflows by integrating CaptionSync with lecture capture or online video platforms, including Kaltura, Mediasite, Panopto, Ensemble Video, YouTube, Echo360, Desire2Learn, McGraw-Hill Tegrity, Brightcove, ShareStream, and many more.
- We’ll also allow ample time for questions about your specific needs.
Web meeting demos are offered every Tuesday and Thursday, except holidays. Let us know if there are specific features or integrations that you are interested in, along with your preferred date. If you don’t specify a date we will invite you to the next available demo.