This week, experts from Automatic Sync Technology’s education team will participate and present in four sessions as part of the 37th annual California State University, Northridge (CSUN) Assistive Technology Conference. AST’s leaders are thrilled to present to educators, researchers and tech professionals as they seek knowledge and best practices on the intersection of education and assistive technology.
CSUN will take place at the Marriott in Anaheim, California from March 14th – 18th and typically draws crowds of 5,000 professionals. Attendees will be exposed to cutting-edge technologies and solutions designed to offer more equitable learning environments and drive inclusion for learners both in-person and online.
Where to find us
Visit Automatic Sync Technology’s booth during the exhibit hall hours to network with our team and learn more about our transcription and audio description offerings. Our booth visitors will receive important resources on delivering access to students and be entered into raffles for giveaway prizes.
Meet our team at Booth #1208 on:
- March 15th, 4pm – 7pm
- March 16th, 9:30am – 5:30pm
- March 17th, 9:30am – 5:30pm
- March 18th, 9:30am – 1:30pm
Don’t miss our expert panel sessions
Join our presentations live this week to hear more on the following topics:
- The Maturity Model for Higher Education (March 16 at 11:20am PST): Scott Ready, Director of Customer Success & Accessibility Evangelist at AST, will share insight on the various stages institutions go through when improving their approach to accessibility, along with tips for moving from reactive to proactive practices. This event will be held in the Crawford Technologies suite.
- Extending Accessibility Automation To Include Video (March 16 at 1:20pm PST): This session will explore the automation technologies in the market which are helping educators get accessibility done faster, including for content like classroom video. Join us to hear from thought leaders Doug Koppenhofer, Director of Enterprise Accessibility Practice at Crawford Technologies, Dena Wainwright, VP & Digital Accessibility Practice Owner at Personal Investing, Fidelity and Scott Ready. This event will be held in the Crawford Technologies suite.
- AutomaticSync Product Demo (March 17 at 11am PST): Join Daniel Cruz, Account Executive at AST to learn first-hand how we’re helping universities and colleges meet access needs for course content, school events and graduation ceremonies. This session will be held in the Grand Ballroom EF.
- Enabling Widespread Accessibility with AI-Powered Captioning (March 18 at 2:20pm PST): Hear from Bethany Stoltz, Manager of Customer Success at Verbit and AST, Najia Sabir, Director of Learner Accessibility at Management Concepts, and Scott Ready for a session on AI in education. Learn why students report feeling less engaged now and how solutions like live captioning and audio description can help transform their learning. This presentation will take place in Elite 1-3.
We look forward to meeting you at CSUN to network and take any questions you may have on accessibility, inclusion and technologies that can assist you in education.
We’re excited to share more about our technologies and successful partnerships with the likes of hundreds of schools including the University of Arizona and Chemeketa Community College, among others. If you’re not able to attend in person, feel free to reach out to learn how our solutions can support your institutions’ access needs.