Automatic Sync Technologies is hiring for the following positions:
AST is looking for trained professional transcribers with demonstrated attention to detail and deadlines. Working as an independent contractor, you have the flexibility to choose when and where you work. Requirements include:
- Transcription experience and excellent typing skills
- Must have a foot pedal, transcription software, and professional headphones and/or speakers
- Must have excellent knowledge of English grammar and punctuation
- Must have excellent research skills
- Must be on time and return projects according to strict deadlines
- Must be open to feedback and make immediate corrections
AST is looking for talented individuals with exceptional customer communication skills, strong organization and project management skills, and familiarity with educational technology and online video platforms. A passion for expanding access to quality educational opportunities and a desire to help customers create accessible and inclusive learning environments are also important for this position.
To succeed in this role, you should be an excellent communicator, be able to work with senior management and marketing teams, and build rapport with customers. We also expect you to be a strategic thinker with an analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills.
AST is constantly improving and expanding its portfolio of video accessibility tools and online services. If you are a web developer with a passion for making the web more inclusive, please consider joining our team. Important skills include:
- Development experience on LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) platforms
- Facility with front-end libraries and frameworks such as jQuery, Bootstrap, etc.
- A passion for designing and creating web applications that are highly usable, inclusive, and accessible
If you think you have what it takes to join our team, send your resume to email@example.com.