Do you want an inside look at how CaptionSync works, or a consultation on ways to simplify your video accessibility workflows? Schedule a demo or consultation!
Here are examples of what we cover, but we will tailor the session to your specific needs:
- How to submit content for transcription or captioning via the CaptionSync web user interface.
- How to use advanced features like video encoding, translation, and DVD/MP4 transfers.
- How to preview and edit your captions using our online caption editor.
- How to simplify your captioning and audio description workflows by integrating CaptionSync with online video platforms or cloud storage platforms, including Kaltura, Mediasite, Panopto, Ensemble Video, YouTube, Echo360, Desire2Learn, Brightcove, ShareStream, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box and many more.
- How to use the CaptionSync Smart Player to make video more interactive and engaging.
- How to schedule live captioning services for events.
- We’ll also allow ample time for questions about your specific needs.
Web meeting demos are offered on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, or by special appointment. Let us know if there are specific features or integrations that you are interested in, along with your preferred date.