If you choose to use the CaptionSync YouTube or YouTube Playlist integration, you agree to the additional terms of service and privacy policies described below, in addition to the CaptionSync Privacy and Content Policies.
When you enable a YouTube user from within your CaptionSync account using the Sign in with Google button, here is the data the CaptionSync YouTube integrations use:
- We access the name associated with the Google Account so that it can be displayed on the Enabled YouTube Users list, allowing you to determine which YouTube accounts you have enabled.
- We add and/or modify captions on the videos you select to have captioned with us.
Additionally here is the data the YouTube Playlist integration uses:
- We list your existing playlists, to determine if the playlist that you wish to use for captioning requests already exists.
- We add playlists that allow you to request captions and determine the status of your requests.
- We access the contents of your caption request and caption status playlists, and move videos from the request playlist to the received playlist as they are processed.
The data described above is used only for the purposes of providing CaptionSync video accessibility services, and is not shared with external parties. This policy is described in more detail in the CaptionSync Privacy and Content Policies.
If you wish to revoke CaptionSync’s access to your YouTube data you can either a) select the checkbox next the the YouTube user you want to disable on the YouTube Setings or YouTube Playlist Settings page in your CaptionSync account and then click Disable Selected, or b) click Remove Access for CaptionSync by Automatic Sync Technologies on the Google security settings page for your Google account.
If you have any questions or complaints about our privacy policies with respect to the CaptionSync YouTube features, please contact us at any time using one of the options listed on our Contact Us page.